1. I work hard and we reach outcomes.
2. If I don’t know something, I admit it and find the answer for you.
3. I genuinely care for my clients. I wear my heart on my sleeve.
4. I enjoy Marvel, DC and Bollywood movies, a wacky combination (I know).
5. I am a lifelong learner, trying to learn something new every day, professional or personal. (FYI, knitting didn't go too well).
6. I love drawing theoretical models, particularly on napkins and scratch paper.
7. I encourage clients to practice a superhero pose before major meetings or interviews. Helps build confidence.
8. The more complex the problem, the more excited I get.
9. I enjoy hopping industries. I relish the challenge of learning a new business model and culture.
10. My favorite quote is a Polish Proverb - "not my circus, not my monkeys".
Santa Barbara, CA
Comprehensive Evidence Based Coaching
New York, NY
Master of Arts, Organizational and Leadership Psychology
Los Angeles, CA
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Magna Cum Laude
Sony Pictures Entertainment, Executive Director, Leadership and Organizational Development, Culver City, CA
The Walt Disney Company, Learning and Development Manager, Hammersmith, UK
Disney ABC Media Networks, Organizational Development Manager, Burbank, CA
American Express, Organization Manager, New York, NY